VIAIR 480C Dual Air Compressor Value Pack
Out of stock? Contact us to get yours on order.
The VIAIR 480C dual air compressor pack is our preferred compressor bringing you the best value for your dollar. Each truly rated at 200 PSI with an out put of 1.86 CFM (combined 3.53 CFM) at 0 PSI and 100% duty cycle at 100 PSI. Power meets efficiency with the shortest fill time and quickest run time. Available in chrome and stealth black finishes.
Providing 200PSI and a 100% duty cycle, VIAIR’s 480C Dual Performance Value Pack is an ideal air source solution for any air suspension kit, industrial applications, air horns, or off-road pneumatic needs. This dual compressor pack is rated to fill tanks of up to 10 gallons. Each Dual Pack includes two VIAIR 480C Pewter, Chrome, or Stealth Black air compressors, two heavy duty 40-amp relays, a 165 PSI cut-on, 200 PSI cut-off pressure switch, and remote mount filter assemblies with mounting hardware.
- (2) 480C Air Compressors with Thermal Overload Protectors
- (2) Air Filter Assemblies
- (2) Remote Mount Brackets
- (2) Sets of Remote Mount Fittings
- (2) Leader Hose Clips
- (6) Air Line Clips with Included Hardware
- (8) Sets of Nuts, Bolts, Washers and Lock Washers
- (1) Heavy Duty Tube Style Fuse Holder (Up to 60-Amp fuse)
- (2) 40-Amp Relays
- (1) One Heavy Duty Pressure Switch (165 PSI on, 200 PSI off)
- (2) Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses with Inline Check Valve
- Vibration Isolators
- Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter
- (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements
- Installation Instructions
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (50% @ 200 PSI)
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 10.0 Gallon
- Combined Max. Amp Draw: 44 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Dimensions (each unit): 10.87″L x 4.2″W x 6.75″H
- Net Weight: 22.10 lbs.
|10.0 GALLON TANK||FILL RATE|
|0 to 200 PSI||10 min. 30 sec. (± 15 sec.)|
|165 to 200 PSI||3 min. 10 sec. (± 10 sec.)|
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation. Thread tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
Orders $1,000+ CAD will have shipping rates calculated and charged separately, at the time of shipping.
Click here to read our shipping policy.